Chair of Programming Languages and Artificial Intelligence
Welcome to PLAI, the Chair of Programming Languages and Artificial Intelligence (Lehr- und Forschungseinheit für Programmiersprachen und Künstliche Intelligenz), headed by Prof. Dr. Johannes Kinder. Our research focuses on securing software through automated methods. We build systems to analyze software and understand its properties and purpose, and to harden software against malicious attacks.
PLAI succeeds the Chair of Programming and Modelling Languages (archived site), led by Prof. Dr. François Bry.
Current Research Areas
- Software security
- Automated bug finding and patching
- Binary reverse engineering
- Machine learning models for code
- Symbolic artificial intelligence
- Technology enhanced learning